Tuesday 23 December 2008

Jimmyjane Designer Sex Toys


We have seen our fair share of designer sex toys in The Boudoir office over the past years & the adult industry now has 'high end' manufacturers choosing superior materials, investing in design & packaging adult goods to be sold as a luxury goods.
Sex Toys in boxes coveted much like designer shoes or bags, luring you ladies with the spending power & high expectation to match the high price tag.
It was my birthday & yes I used my staff discount to buy myself a form 6 by Jimmyjane, this baby will set you back £115 & was still a considerable investment for me.
Did it scream quality? Yes the feel of the material & seamless design does remind you of its superior manufacture when its in your hand.
Does the actual vibration give you more? Well yes it was deeply penetrating & less in the hand than radiating from it.
Could I tell from a blindfolded test that this product sells for £115? Yes I could but I am an avid collector of sex toys & have recognised the deeper vibration on cheaper sex toys.
Overall the toy is built to last a lifetime literally & I would be happy to keep it in my drawer for that time. Sure I will have my dalliance with cheaper fun items when the mood takes me but essentially like that expensive pair of shoes with the hideous price tag it will take pride of place in my collection & give me the feel good factor every time it comes out of the box.


No comments:

 
Entertainment Blogs - Blog Rankings